Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, March 2, 2015

Our Winter Wonderland Week

We've finally gotten a couple great snows.  A few weeks ago, I went on record saying I wasn't done with winter yet.  I still wanted two more good snowfalls before I was ready to transition into Spring.  Well, I got them... and now I'm ready for the tulips and lilies to awaken.  The winters here haven't been nearly as brutal as they were in Northeast Ohio (where I hail from).  We typically have much sunnier winters as well.  The overwhelming gray-ness doesn't abound here, which helps alleviate the winter blues.  Here's some pics of the boys enjoying the snow... maybe the last of the season.



teaching Christian to make snow angels
 I love that my kids love to sit and watch the snow fall.  
Christian is just mesmerized by it still.

Last night was had an awesome ice storm.  All the trees were covered in ice.  Driving the boys to school this morning was absolutely beautiful... and thankfully the roads were clear.

And part of winter is finding creative ways to burn off energy.  Worthy joined a friend at a jumpy house earlier this week and got a big old shiner as a souvenir.  He's weathered it well. 
He's holding up great.

Looking forward to Spring.

1 comment: