Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Just like riding a bike...

I've really, really enjoyed winter.  And although I'm not antsy for Spring to begin, I'm content to transition into it.  The other day we had a beautiful Spring-like day.  Not winter coats, no gloves or hats.  It was wonderful.  So we walked down to our neighborhood church parking lot and rode bikes.  Ok, ok - so I just helped with helmets & bikes and entertained myself on my phone while the kiddos rode bikes.

So long Snow
William wanted to show off his torn pants
This is Calvin riding his European bike.  These bikes are SO great because the kids learn to balance long before they have to learn to peddle.  Christian has a smaller one too, but he was very excited to ride the tricycle instead on this outing. In a few weeks Calvin will be zooming around on this thing. 

William learned to ride on the bike that Calvin is using above.  The first time he transitioned to a bike with peddles, he had the concept down in two pushes.  So much less parental work!
Incidentally, if you have your audio up, you'll hear me tell "William" to stop it.  I was speaking to Christian who was pulling on my leg - I am constantly using all their names interchangeably.
By the way, we acquired a few neighborhood kids in these shots... we didn't multiply.

No comments:

Post a Comment