Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Piano Practice

Worthy & William are both taking piano lessons.  It's really a pleasure for me to hear them practice at home.  And I'm not quite sure how it came about, but they don't complain about practicing.  Believe me - this is NOT because of any excellent parenting move we figured out. It's just how it works.  Don't get me wrong there is plenty of things they voice objections over - just not this.

Here's a snippet video of Worthy practicing some runs.  I should have edited out the beginning, but it just cracks me up too much.


Worthy & William are both having recitals in a couple weeks and they are each doing a duet with Dan.  It's been really endearing to hear them practicing together.

1 comment: