Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, April 27, 2012

Seven Rivers Visit

Last night a group from our previous church family was here in Vienna on a trip.  Dan, I and Baby Christian went and met them for dinner.  There are just not enough words to communicate how delightful it was to see them.  In many ways it felt like we had a visit from 23 members of our family.  We felt deeply encouraged, loved on and cared for.  I think we'll be riding the wave of encouragement from their visit for quite awhile.  We're so thankful to have been (and continue to be) part of that body.

(I wish I had pictures to document it.  I brought my camera and was just so caught up in the joy of the reunion that I forgot to take pics.  Hoping I can pull some off FB from them soon :).

No comments:

Post a Comment