Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ready to Jump Back In...

It's been too long.
And that's okay, I think.
But I'm ready to hop back into blogging world and what better way to do it
than with a Thankful Heart?!

I have SO many non-material things to be thankful for, but wanted to share one Material Thing that I am DAILY grateful and overjoyed over - our stroller. This might seem silly to you. But I (hardly ever) leave our apartment without this. This stroller carries our kids, our groceries and odd things that need toted around town.

William usually likes to walk, but if we have a lot of errands those little legs of his can get tired and he can have a rest. When I go to the grocery, Calvin sits up front and I put a shopping bag in the back seat - presto, my instant grocery cart. We have a ton of cobblestone streets here, but our air-filled tires make them seem super smooth. It easily goes on our Public Transportation and around the corner from our apartment, I've found a friendly Volkswagen Car Dealership that will fill up my tires periodically.
The greatest thing about this stroller - it was a gift! A friend of ours in Annapolis gave it to us. So not only is it a daily blessing, but almost every time I take it out I'm reminded of her generosity and God's provision through the Body of Christ.

And soon, with Number Four, we'll move Calvin up front, and fold the back down to make a bassinet for the baby.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new header on the top! The picture of the boys is cute, too! :)

    ReplyDelete