Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, June 29, 2009

Dental Appointment

Today I took Worthy to the dentist for the first time. Honestly I was quite nervous, because in the past he exhibited that he sometimes has "tactile" issues... meaning he hates to have his pediatrician look into his ears, etc. I was anticipating the whole event going something like this scene from Little Shop of Horrors. HOWEVER, it was amazing. We went to see Dr. Ronzanski in Ocala (on a great recommendation from a friend) and I was blown away with their kid-friendly office and staff. In no time, Worthy was hopping into the dentist chair and excited about getting X-rays done. And best of all... No cavities :) We had a great afternoon and celebrated with lunch at Chick-fil-A! God is so good - even in the seemingly small things!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jen, it's Erica! I literally LOLed at the Little Shop of Horrors mention. It's no surprise that Worthy liked Dr. Ron -- he was my dentist, too, when I was younger for a looong time, and I always looked forward to getting out of school and going to that ridiculously bright and awesome office. Glad everything is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad said,"He is such a trooper!" We are so proud of him, in every area of his life, also, his 2 brothers and his parents! Love to all

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!! that is fantastic!!! :) the environment and staff definitely will and can affect the outcome of the overall visit, so going on recommendations from others is really the best. I'm a fan of that. :) In Indiana, one of the kids I babysat for had to have "5 pre-dentist" visits before he actually let them do anything. that was crazy!

    ReplyDelete