Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cravings...

So, I'm officially 10 weeks pregnant now and I've gone through some cravings. Thought it might be funny to consolidate them:
  • Fruit - mostly pineapple
  • Red jello
  • Dairy Queen chocolate ice cream cone
  • Steak
  • For the most part I want nothing to do with chocolate, but I saw a Snickers bar today and literally drooled
  • Toast
  • Pink grapefruit juice
  • Popsicles - the "all fruit" kind
  • Tomatoes
Gotta run and grab some lunch now....

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were expecting! Congratulations! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Love hearing about your cravings! Eat some steak for me too ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wouldn't advise eating them all at one sitting. :-)

    ReplyDelete