Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Drama

Twice in the last 2 weeks we had a bit of a scare. I had some very lite spotting and was a bit concerned. I ended up going in for an ultrasound and we got some very comforting answers. Basically, it wasn't anything to be alarmed about. It was all very much in the category of "normal" which was very good to hear. There's a tiny, tiny "scar" that they're going to keep an eye on, but anticipate it healing in the next 2-3 weeks. Otherwise, everything looks great. It was amazing to see the baby kicking "his" little feet and punching "his" little arms already at 11 weeks. It's AMAZING to me to actually see the beauty of creation. I was really overwhelmed.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad everything is "normal"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What scar? Where? On you or the baby? Call me right away! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking at my new little bundle of joy's picture this morning and realized, from the ultra sound it's a girl...amazing!
    (don't even ask how I can tell!)

    ReplyDelete