Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, June 19, 2009

Holden & Worthy

Right now, we're SO blessed to have Charlotte (my brother's wife) and Holden visiting! Worthy has been in playmate heaven. God couldn't have orchestrated their visit any more perfect. Charlotte's assistance has been invaluable the last couple days - we're so GRATEFUL to be surrounded by such great family. We really are blessed. Here are some fun pics so far...

Eating Lunch is funner

Painting together

Pool mohawks... Worthy is follicley challenged

And then of course Will is enjoying the additional entertainment...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, oh my, oh my, what fun it is to have all kinds of cousins! How much fun is all that? What a ball! I love the hair do's!

    ReplyDelete