Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, July 3, 2009

Movies We'd Recommend

Here are some movies we've seen lately that we've really liked. I won't say anything more about their individual plots, because I hate when people ruin movies for me with subtle hints (or blatent ones... cough, cough... Chris Woofter...). So, here are some lesser known movies we liked:




The Visitor







Transsiberian - the new one with Woody Harrelson






The Lives of Others - German movie with subtitles
... And don't let the DvD cover jacket fool you, it's not raunchy... just marketers trying to sell. It's really worth the watch.

2 comments:

  1. i really really enjoyed the movie The Visitor. Saw it last fall/summer. really really liked it. 2 more thumbs up for those thinking about seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really wanted to see The Lives of Others - I guess I'll rent it now! I would also REALLY recommend The Passengers with Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson - VERY good.

    ReplyDelete