Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cry Me a River

You know you're hormonal when you cry at:
  • Officer's Installation at church
  • History Detectives on PBS (incidentally one of my favorite shows)
  • Shamu Show at Sea World (that was when I was pregnant with Will, but Dan still teases about it)
  • Baskin Robbins - when they're out of Peanut Butter Chocolate ice cream (SACRILEGE!)
  • Publix commercials

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Publix commercials are SAD - there is no shame in crying at that!! As well as when they're out of the ice cream you wanted. That's always devestating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jen, stumbled on this somehow from gracebook...your ice cream tears reminded me of mine last summer, last pregnancy--Walking in the Inner Harbor, got a cone, the top of the cone was melting and my hands were full of, I dunno, my wallet? I asked Garrett to lick it for me, he declined. Anyway, the ice cream fell off the cone...into a cup, but I didn't care, my cone was ruined. I cried. Garrett still makes fun of me, and I have to admit I was half laughing at myself, but I couldn't deny the tears.

    ReplyDelete