Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Destroyer

So, last night I was treated to a very special occasion... Dan cooking dinner! He made a great gnocchi recipe. I love him dearly, but his forte is not in multi-tasking and while he cooked us an AMAZING dinner Will decided to have a little bit of fun playing with napkins.
And yes, this is occuring in the kitchen (where the cooking is taking place).
We had a good laugh over it!

3 comments:

  1. It is amazing to me how you think that little darling is doing something unconstrutive when he is trying so hard to help Daddy set the table....oh the woes of the middle child! (the intensity of the look on his face speaks volumns!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, I'm thrilled you enjoyed the gnocchi recipe Dan found on my cooking blog. Great photos of "the destroyer". Been there when my two girls were little.

    ReplyDelete