Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Worthy turns 5

A couple weeks ago, we got to celebrate Worthy turning 5! We had to put off his birthday party a couple of days, because he came down with a rotten cold. He had a great time at his party and we enjoyed having his friends come over and swim. It was just a lovely day.

Pool Time Fun


I'm no Julia Child, but I can make a Betty Crocker cake and thief decorating ideas. In retrospect, I wish I had brought the rest of the Good-n-Plenties to Ohio for Charlotte. I had no idea they were yummy. I'm still not enticed...


Reading his birthday cards

And... an actual picture of me with Will... he really liked the cake.

And lastly - giving the gifts a trial run

No comments:

Post a Comment