Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

G & Grampy visit

I'm easily a month overdue in updating and I'm just going to take this moment to exercise a little forgiveness toward myself... ah - that felt nice.

We really enjoyed a precious visit from my mom & dad, known affectionately by our kids as G & Grampy. 
There were a huge amount of American "goods" they brought over for us. A few I can easily recall... brown sugar, Kraft Mac & Cheese, cake mixes, English learn-to-read books, clothes, shoes and toys to name just a few.

Definitely  an action shot
Even Christian got into the action

 My mom made sure to take the kids to one of the nearby playgrounds at least 1 or 2 times a day.  And they probably had more baths during the time she was here than all of last year combined.  Our time with them wasn't too action packed, but rather they kind of entered into our routine with a few exceptions.  We visited an indoor play park - Monki Park.  We did baseball games, McDonald's, ice cream, Schnipi's and spent a lot of time just enjoying their company.
William on trampoline at Monki Park

Here are a couple pics of our time together.  

My mom & I got to do a little shopping.  
She couldn't pass up this hat for Christian and I'm so glad for that. 

It was a lovely time and just made me miss them all the more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment