Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, September 6, 2010

Ode to Uncle Chris

Calvin has begun to "smile" for the camera when we take pictures. I'm not sure if this is even possible at his age. He ends up doing this goofy face instead of a real smile - which kind of ends up being funnier. I'm not sure if we say "smile" or if it's the Red Eye light on the camera - who knows... but here's evidence of his goofy (and loveable) "ode-to-Uncle-Chris" smiles:

Lastly, this is why it's an Ode to my dear brother...
I love him, but sometimes he flashes these totally goofy smiles :)

3 comments:

  1. Most hysterical thing I've ever seen, the best would be if you can post pics of Chris side by side with the same expressions! Don't worry Calvin we love you no matter what your photos look like! Our love, Aunt Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally hilarious! another harrison ford in the family

    ReplyDelete