Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, September 6, 2010

Messy Messy Males

I'm perpetually cleaning up messes. Always. It seems. A spilled cup of milk, toys off the floor, diapers, toys, leftover sandwich crumbs and more toys. We've had a couple of days filled with messes that I decided to catch on camera.

Earlier in the afternoon, I was making some homemade bread. Hence the flour cannister on the counter. It was rising and I kept the cannister out because I'd have to knead it again. (You already see where this is going...). Well William got up on the bar, found a handy plastic spoon and began to play in the flour cannister. The mess doesn't show up too well because of the color of our countertop. I should have gotten a picture of our wooden floors.
The next day, I made some French toast (which was real yummy, btw). I put powdered sugar on William's. This was the aftermath of licking the plate.
Calvin eating prunes. This mess would eventually lead to another mess.
The other day, I saw that William had some pen marks on his face. No big deal. Then a while later I went to change his diaper and this is what I discovered. Yep - pen all over his tummy. He looked down, giggled and said "Mess".


1 comment:

  1. I'm sure Picasso's mother said the same thing...Actually, I think it is pretty amazing..I think we should all try to "draw" on our stomach's. Pretty hard to do, if you ask me!
    I would like that pic framed! Adorable

    ReplyDelete