Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love this Baby

First off, I'm trying to catch up. It's been a busy month. Preparing for our move to Vienna and raising 3 kiddos has been a bit crazy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. So, here's a glimpse of our life over the last month... yes, it really has been a whole month since my last post. (Blogger guilt has set in.)

I must say, we really, really just love this little guy. Honestly, I don't think an easier, more laid back baby ever existed. I can say this joyfully (not pridefully) because as a mother of 2 older boys, I realize there is nothing I did to earn this Easy Guy. It's just who he is.
Thankfully, he's not crawling yet. He does an Army Crawl periodically, but he has to be really motivated. One of the things that he will crawl to is cords. He's enamored with cords - go figure.
And I love this picture because I actually caught a cute smile, as opposed to his silly posing smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment