Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Once More With Feeling"

Most evening when I cook dinner, I like to plug in my iPod and listen to some Podcasts or Books on CD from the library. Some of my favorite Podcasts are In Our Time with Melvyn Bragg and NPR: Fresh Air. I generally don't listen to music - a bit of a surprise. I think I just love having a semblance of my brain being exercised with these programs. However, the other day I (FINALLY) added a long-time favorite CD. Don't laugh. Wait for it. Here it comes.




It's the soundtrack from Buffy The Vampire Slayer episode "Once More With Feeling".

I never saw the show while it ran. I only saw it in syndication, but have since come to adore the creative work of the creator Joss Whedon. In the 6th season of the series, they did a musical episode. And yes, this is now what I cannot stop listening to on my iPod. Just love it. It's amazing what you can get off Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment