Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, March 15, 2013

Sweet Favorites

It's true - I have favorite baby clothes.
As Christian grows out of some of these, I find myself nostalgic, wistful and shocked at how quickly he's grown.  One of my favorites were these playful socks.  They were given to us as a gift when Worthy was born and for the life of me I wish I could remember who they were from! 
Hopefully you can relate to receiving a sweet gift (usually at a shower of some sort) where the gift frenzy just turns into a blur. 
 It's a confusing wonderful Blur.

Anyway, these were one such gift.
These sweet, precious, little socks. 
Too little for my little one's feet.
I tried to prolong the inevitable and he began having stretch marks around his sweet chubby ankles.

Worthy at 2 weeks old.
So long sweet socks. I've enjoyed you immensely!

1 comment: