Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, February 4, 2013

Thomas and His Friends

 In my opinion, we have a ton of toys that just take up space.  Some get played with, some don't.   Some are educational, some aren't.  I can definitely say that I have never once regretted the space or money that we've put towards Thomas the Tank Engine toys.  Originally we purchased a set on Ebay for Worthy for Christmas when he was 2 1/2.  
Worthy meets Thomas.  Christmas 2006
At the time, I remember thinking that it seemed a little more than I wanted to pay, but I'd heard great things about them.  That was 6 years ago.  Those trains and tracks have gotten more use and playtime in our house than any other toy.  Easily.  Calvin is now fully enjoying them and will joyfully spend an hour or two tinkering around with them.  
Calvin plays with the same ones six years later

No comments:

Post a Comment