Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Slaying Dragons

Eight years ago, my brother, Chris, and our nephew, Henry, came to visit us when Worthy was born.  He brought the cutest little outfit (probably bought by Charlotte!) and it instantly became one of my favorites.  It has this adorable little dragon on it and a silver helmet.  Too cute.  For some odd reason, it reminds  me of the old Atari game, Adventure (where you had to slay the dragons...) and I have fond memories of playing that with Chris. Every time I see it, I think of Chris & Char and am reminded how special and dear they are to us.  
Never did I imagine that we'd have three more boys in it.  
I find myself often seeing an outfit and remembering who gave it to us as a present or hand-me-down. I love that some gifts bring about ongoing Thankfulness & Delight.  

1 comment:

  1. Oh my..it all looks like the same child with a different name under the picture! How adorable.
    I still have some of your clothes in the attic that so remind me of you and grade school.
    Miss you all so much. Love, G

    ReplyDelete