Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cleveland Botanical Garden

A month back, while we were still in Ohio, we took a quick trip to the Cleveland Botanical Garden on the trusted recommendation from my cousin and his wife. Generally, I'm not too into botanical things. Honestly. However, this was wonderful. Apart from being beautiful, it was super kid-friendly. One of our favorite parts was the Glasshouse filled with butterflies and beautiful flowers. This is William checking out the the telescope.

They also had some neat small animals and bugs. Here the kids are examining some roaches...
(curious minds... I've learned my lesson and did not freak out when I saw them...)

Worthy decided these were his two favorite flowers in the whole place. So we took pictures of these.
A lovely day. Highly recommended to anyone that doesn't enjoy nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment