Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, July 15, 2011

Will's Medical Adventures

"Dan, I'm taking William to the ER," Jen breathlessly says.

"I'm on my way."

I was 20 minutes away when I hung up the phone, jumped in the car, and started racing from Wadsworth to Akron. I called back, because I had no idea why William would be needing a trip to the hospital. It turned out to be nothing severe; he had fallen on a rock and gashed his knee open. Eight stitches plus two weeks later, Will has this Voldemortian scar on his right knee:



One week after that first phone call, I get another. I'm at Worthy's soccer camp when Jen informs me that Will had pushed a rock waaaaaay up his nose. Fortunately, Dr. Emily, a good friend, agreed that we could bring him over her house. She pried it out, leaving us another souvenir of our summer in the States:


1 comment:

  1. Aww poor Will! At least he will have some good stories to tell when he is older!

    ReplyDelete