Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, July 15, 2011

Baptism in West Virginia

A couple of weekends ago, my whole family traveled to be together for my dad's baptism in the Little Kanawha River in his home town of Grantsville, WV. Our whole family was gathered together - a gift in and of itself. My younger brother and his wife came up from Florida and many of my dad's sisters joined us as well.
Our Family
and
Just the Grandboys
This was at a family friend's home right on the river. This house used to belong to my father's family, then he purchased it and completely renovated it. It belongs in Better Homes & Gardens kind of remodeling. Just beautiful. From here, we went down to the River and my dad was baptized.
It was a lovely time - gospel filled and almost ended in a stoning (thanks to all the great rock skipping...)
Great day, great family, great food, great Gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment