Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Sunday, July 11, 2010

LeBye

We've been home in Akron, Ohio during the LeBron James free agency announcement. It's been a huge buzz around town and quite exciting to see all the press Akron has been getting. I join the throngs of other Ohioans that were saddened to hear his decision to head to Miami. However, I must say I've been embarrassed and a bit ashamed of other Ohioans that have burned jerseys and have trash-talked him. I'm so grateful for what he's done for this city. I wish him no ill-will and on the contrary am thrilled we had him as long as we did. I hope he continues to thrive vocationally in Miami and call Akron "home".
These are billboards you see around town.

No comments:

Post a Comment