Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Daytona Beach

This past week we took a long overdue trip to visit my grandma, GG, in Daytona Beach for a couple days. We got to enjoy two of God's great gifts - the Beach and GG. The boys enjoyed playing in the sand, getting sand on our blanket, getting sand in their eyes, getting sand in their mouths and getting sand in the van. I was quickly reminded of how much I dislike the combination of sand and sunscreen. Other than that, we had a really wonderful time. Dan & I were both able to do some peaceful reading. Actually, it wasn't so peaceful - we're committing a Cardinal Sin in marriage - reading the same book at the same time. Well at least no one got sunburned :)

We're super-fortunate that my aunt & uncle live next door to my grandma, so we got to see Bo & Greg quite a bit too. Bo loves to give the kiddo's cotton candy and they loved eating it!
The boys and their Great-Grandma

No comments:

Post a Comment