Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Will's Love Affair with Heart to Heart

While we were at MTI, William fell in love with Kashi's Heart to Heart cereal. He wanted it morning, noon and night for his meal. At MTI, I would get his dinner for him and, inevitably, as soon as I set it before him, he'd say "chu-chu"....which means Cheerios (it also means trains and tissue as well...). Since we've come home, his love has not diminished in the least.

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of it and think it looks disturbingly similar to cat food.
He doesn't seem to mind

2 comments:

  1. If I was looking for the picture of contentment, joy and satisfaction, I would publish that pic of my Wills eating! What a joy they all are. I miss them already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry LOVES it as well and started the love affair at the same time. Honey graham was his favorite flavor and they discontinued it... I spent months searching stores for it!

    ReplyDelete