Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Kazakhstan Chocolate

This past week Dan had a week-long class at Reformed Theological Seminary. One evening Worthy was asking him about his class and classmates. Dan remarked that one of the students was from Kazakhstan. Worthy is very interested in other countries and was curious to know what the capital of Kazakhstan was. Dan passed on the question to his classmate and the next day his classmate brought a Kazakhstan chocolate bar to give to Worthy.
I still don't know what the capital of Kazakhstan is,
but I now know that they have AMAZING chocolate!
FYI - the capital of Kazakhstan is Astana.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are great! The capital of Kazakhstan is Astana! I'm so glad Worthy liked the Kaz chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G (who loves you all so much)June 29, 2010 at 8:39 AM

    Save some for us when you come home. If I can bring Swensons to Fla. you can bring chocolate to Akron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm living in Kazakhstan. Eating this chocolate everyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anywhere to get this chocolate in the U.S.? I got a chocolate bar last Christmas and it truly is AMAZING, but I have no idea how to get another bar.

    ReplyDelete