Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, March 5, 2010

Folder of Lost Pics

I LOVE Windows 7 Photo Viewer, however, it's only on our laptop and I usually do most photo stuff on our stationary desktop which has Windows XP. I'm not a fan of the Photo Application in Windows XP, so I usually use Picasa. However, I'm not a huge fan of Picasa either. I've yet to find a great way to organize my photos. For now, I'm dealing with Picasa, but often I'll "overlook" a photo or miss it. So, here are some recent "Lost Pics" due to my disorganized photos.

Our Small Group Babies
At the beginning of this year, we had 5 couples in our small group. Within a 2 month spread, 4 of the 5 couples had babies. (One isn't pictured here).
This is Calvin, Lorelai & Lydia.



Being Ornery
This is William in Time-Out. It's so sweet when he gets in trouble, because he'll just run over and stand in his Time-Out Corner. He doesn't fuss or throw a tantrum. Sometimes, he will put on a super cute Pout-Face and I was so happy to have the camera ready this time.



Rough-Housing
A recurring event in our house is roughhousing. Dan will come home from work and the boys will immediately scream "DADDY", run and jump on him.



Hiker Boy

Dan & William recently went on a hike. William loves the outdoors. They went on a 1.3 mile hike and Will walked the whole time. Dan was expecting to carry him for at least 1/2 of it. He had a great time exploring leaves.



Boys with Grampy
My dad recently came to visit. It was a good thing he has 2 knees.



Animal Lover
Will really likes his (and Worthy's) stuffed animals. Worthy was never big into animals, so this was a bit of a surprise. He loves to carry them all over the house, from room to room and even outside onto the lanai. He likes them in whatever room he's in.



Recent Calvin
He's getting so big so fast. Already 2 months old.


2 comments:

  1. Jen,darling...try as I might, I am coming up blank trying to remember where your time out "corner" was in the house? Any clues for your mom?
    What ever Will did, that face would have cancelled it out for me!

    I can't believe how old Calvin looks! Amazing!
    Miss you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calvin is so adorable!
    I think William and Noah would be pals. Noah adores the outside and puts on the biggest pout face when I have to pull him inside.

    ReplyDelete