Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Favorite Recipes

I'm not an individual that LOVES to cook. That being said, I do like to eat. So I thought I'd list some of our Go-To recipes. These are the ones that we eat regularly - meaning, my kids like them, they're relatively easy to put together and generally healthy.

Beef Stroganoff - Crock pot recipe
Turkey Tetrazzini - Usually I'm not a casserole fan, but this I like. I usually make it in the morning, put it in the fridge and heat it up right before dinner. Generally, I'm not a big leftover fan, but I really like this reheated the next day.
Pasta with Lemon Cream Sauce, Asparagus & Peas - Not make-ahead, but super quick & a lot of flavor.
Farfalle with Turkey Sausage, Peas & Mushrooms
Chunky Potato & Swiss Chowder - Sneaky way to get the kids to eat some veggies. They love this.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all these links Jen, its good to have new ideas. I love a crock-pot recipes. All of these sound fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What..no pics of my grandchildren eating these things??????

    ReplyDelete