Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, December 21, 2009

Tis the Season

We put up our tree the Friday after Thanksgiving. Dan is a "real" tree guy and I must say that I have grown to really enjoy not "assembling" the tree. We decorated it after Will went to bed and Worthy had a ball going through the ornaments and putting them on the tree.
You may be able to tell that we're still in that phase where we put most of the ornaments towards the top of the tree, because this tends to happen otherwise...

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many ornament I recognize on that beautiful tree. Oh, the joy of unassembled trees...I do remember the assembled one! Who would ever think I'd miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for real trees! And for hanging the ornaments up high - we do that too (for now because of the dog...but soon enough for the inquisitive little hands too!)

    ReplyDelete