Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter

Well we colored some eggs in preparation for Easter. We had a lot of fun making colors and trying to use the "invisible" crayon to decorate them.

Worthy really enjoyed making eggs for all his family. Below are the ones he made for G & Grampy.

On Easter Sunday, we had a WONDERFUL service. Afterwards we went home and did a treasure hunt for the Easter Baskets. Worthy had a ball running around finding and reading the clues. Here's a video of following the last clue (notice me in my sweet wheels!)


Will enjoyed his Easter Basket - his eggs were filled with Golden Grahams.

1 comment:

  1. Worthy! Thank you so very much for the colored egg! I wish I was there to eat it and to help mommy with her foot! I miss you all so much! I am happy to see that you received tha book, "Cat In The Hat" for Easter, also...I wish I was there to read it to you!

    ReplyDelete