Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, November 3, 2008

Looking for an Agent


This weekend Jon & Sarah came to visit and they brought Rock Band! We all had a blast jamming and goofing off. Jon was a hit on the vocals. Worthy even gave singing a try too... Yes, Worthy was singing "Should I Stay or Should I Go" by The Clash. Aunt Bo would be so proud! Dan (of course) excelled on everything, but we were most impressed by his quick pick-up of the drums. Worthy's favorite instrument to play was Bass. All in all, a GREAT way to spend a Saturday morning!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my good grief! am I ever proud! I don't know if I'm prouder of Worthy: A.going on the pony B.getting lots of good Halloween candy or C.doing my theme song on Rock Band! Now if he can master "Won't get fooled again"! I thought that was Eric Clapton on lead guitar. I'm so sorry I missed the concert but as soon as I'm done typing, I'll be holding high my lit Bic! love to all! Bo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a former "Chapelaire", I am thrilled that Worthy has inherited my music ability!!! Ha....

    ReplyDelete