Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween Party

Last week we went to a Halloween Party at one of Worthy's friends house. Half an hour before we were going to leave Worthy passionately decided he wanted to be a Race Car Driver (instead of the Fireman & Soccer Player costumes we had ready...). So, because it was Halloween and suppose to be fun, I decided to scramble and put the creative juices into overdrive. And hence, Worthy was transformed into Jeff Gordon... or whoever :)

The party was a great time. The kids played games, jumped on the trampoline and just had fun. However the highlight of the afternoon for me was when my two sons had an un-coerced moment of quiet affection for each other. (hehe - I had to take a bunch of pics...)

3 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet!! I love the middle pic :) Your children are just beautiful!! I hope you are doing well. I love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pics of the boys snuggling!

    ReplyDelete