Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cedar Point

While we were in Ohio this summer, my dad was able to score us some FREE tickets to Cedar Point.  We live about an 1.5 hours away which is totally do-able. I grew up going here every summer, so it was a real treat to have our boys experience it too. Worthy remembered it well and very fondly.  William had been too young the last time we were there to have any memory of it.  Needless to say, he was thrilled.
We had the most beautiful weather and my mom watched the Baby so we were able to do (almost all) big boy stuff most of the day.
Oh how I love this view! 

Classic Cedar Point face


Kiddie Land - still a hit with my guys
waiting for the Mine Ride - one of my favorites
this was his face most of the day

Calvin enjoyed the Monster Nap ride
The perfect amusement park.  
The perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment