Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Christian - Meal time

Christian is now almost 7 months old and it seems like he's finally ready to start eating.  I chose to put it off as long as I could.  This isn't my first rodeo, so I realized that beginning solids is a no-turning-back decision.  This also means that from now on I need to make sure I have at least 3 more things packed in a diaper bag when I depart - food, bib and spoon.  It also means that it's less calories I burn through nursing and therefore less liberty I should take with yummy treats :).  

He now has been eating for a week and has definitely taken to it.
 He's already a big fan of bananas, avocado, carrots and vegetable risotto.
And so it begins


1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love the boys comments in the background ... He's in my chair! :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete