Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Friday, August 15, 2008

Watch out Michael Phelps

This past week Worthy took some swim lessons. He started out hating it and cried almost the whole first day, however, by the third day, he couldn't wait to go back. He was so excited to show-off what he'd learned. After the week was over, he was able to swim the width of the pool underwater, stopping in the middle to take a breath. I'm so proud of him... this was a big fear of his that he overcame with a lot of courage.


Be afraid Michael Phelps, be very afraid....

3 comments:

  1. Grampy and I are sooooo proud of you and can't wait to come down and swim with you. (Will needs a helmet to keep the water out of his eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rule Worthy! You swim like Shamu! I hope your mom puts more movies on of you swimming. Just think if I was in your pool & said "I'm going to get WORTHY!", you'd be able to swim away really fast from me! Good job swimming dude!

    ReplyDelete