Description

...a blog for the friends and family of dan, jen, worthy, william, calvin & christian

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Not so Yummy...

So, when I was in the 3rd grade, Mrs. Gentzler gave us an assignment to write down in sequential order how to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The next day she handed back all of our papers to us and we had to actually make the PB&J according to our own written "instructions", following our directions to the letter. It was a mess to say the least. I was reminded of this vividly when I recently purchased a Frozen Pizza and looked at the back of the box for directions. This is what I found:
Can you imagine what your oven would look like if you actually followed these??!!!

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the time I asked Bill to bake a cake for me using a cake mix. When I called to check on how it was going, he advised that the cake was baking in the oven in the pan. I said, "you mean pans, right?" He said, "the directions said nothing about using two pans." Needless to say about half the cake hit the bottom of the oven flood. He then proceeded to call the 1-800 customer service number on the cake mix box, because nowhere on the directions did it tell you to use two pans. He received a coupon for a free cake mix and a promise they would change the directions.

    ReplyDelete